Air and rail transportation organizations depend heavily on their client interfaces and of course, their timely services to spur growth
The fast-paced growth of client-facing IT has air and rail operations often working inefficiently. With the difficulties faced in bridging legacy systems and new technology, transportation systems automation is bridging these complications.
The automation of repeatable practices and the upgrade of lagging legacy systems allows industry experts the information needed to dive into business intelligence data to gain insight into client behaviors and overall system performance — detecting issues earlier and deploying solutions with greater efficiency.
By focusing on Air & Rail Transportation Systems Automation, Dexian boasts extensive experience bridging legacy technology, enhancing eTicketing accuracy and automating essential, repeatable practices.
By focusing on Air & Rail Transportation Systems Automation, Dexian boasts extensive experience bridging legacy technology, enhancing eticketing accuracy and automating essential, repeatable practices
- Business Intelligence to provide data, reinforcing vital business decisions
- Infrastructure Support Services to solve critical challenges by increasing efficiency, productivity and security
- Application Support Offerings eliminating internal challenges associated with app development & upkeep
- Enterprise Apps as a Service to gain efficiencies & set clients up for global growth & expansion
- Transportation Systems Automation through the Dexian Automation Center of Excellence (ACE)
Dexian Successfully Creates Customized Service Desk Training
The client was experiencing quality inconsistency and service gaps due to a lack of training program for their Service …See more
Dexian Successfully Managed the Development of an Enterprise-wide Geographic Information System
The client required a partner to provide Project Management Professional (PMP)-certified Project Management Office (PMO) ServicesSee more
Dexian Successfully Supports Massive Airline Network Optimization Project
The client sought a bulk staffing solution from one provider to support a network application optimization initiative requiring machine, …See more